Matt Black silicone for use on our slate products
FA880 is a one component, low slump silicone completely free of any ingredients likely to cause migratory staining to natural stone. It is neutral curing for safe sealing of stonework and has a matt finish. Contains fungicide. FA880 is classified according to EN15651 for use in cold climates. Please see table below for further classifications.
For Interior and Exterior Use
FA880 has been formulated for the long term elastic sealing of movement joints between natural stone such as granite, slate, terrazzo, porphyry, limestone, travertine, sandstone, quartzite, marble, etc., as well as for joints with other construction materials like concrete, ceramics, metals, glass, PVC and primed wood.
Has been tested to BS 8449 Method A for movement accommodation factor. Achieves 50% MAF.
- Guaranteed no migratory staining into natural stone
- 50% movement accommodation factor
- Superb matt finish
- Good resistance to UV light, ageing and weathering
- Contains fungicide to prevent mould growth – suitable for sanitary & swimming pool surround applications
- Rapid curing formulation – skins within 10 – 20 minutes
- Chemically neutral and very low odour
- Compatible with most construction materials